Saturday, March 2, 2013

OPI Liquid Sand Review

Hello guys! I wanted to share my love for this new OPI polish I received in my Glossybox last month! It is called Liquid Sand and I am wearing the color Can't let go. I cannot believe how much I love this nail polish, the formula is AMAZING! At first when I read the description of this, I was not that impressed because of the concept, I mean who wants nails to look like they have sand all over?! Or maybe that was just me, but as soon as I tried it on, I could not believe how well they pulled it off! It is the best darn nail polish that I have ever owned, and not only that, it lasts a very long time as well! Mine lasted for over a week! Very impressed with that and just the overall look it gives my nails. The color is also amazing, a nice purple, not too dark and not too light, just perfect. Not to mention the color I received also has chunks of glitter, awesome! You are not supposed to wear a topcoat on this, it is a very matte finish (which I love) and surprisingly it is not a hassle to take off! If I could wear this all the time I would! This is part of the Mariah Carey line by OPI and there are 3 other shades in their collection. Click HERE and click on "Nail Color" - Mariah Carey and you will be able to see the rest of the colors! Hope you all enjoyed! Thank you for reading! XXo, Dalia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Greatly appreciated xoxo :)