Sunday, February 24, 2013

February Ipsy Bag

Hi guys! I wanted to share with you all my February Ipsy subscription bag. I received this a couple of weeks ago but I am just getting a chance to post it up. This is a monthly beauty subscription for $10 a month. Usually in a bag you will see one full sized product and the rest are deluxe samples. I do like this service, and for only $10 a month I don't see why I would stop getting these subscriptions. I love these kind of subscriptions because I get to try out different makeup brands without splurging on the full sized products which saves me a lot of money. Check out more info on their service HERE. This is what I received for this month
Pixi - Flawless and Poreless Primer
Pop Beauty Mascara
Mica Beauty Gel Liner
Coastal Scents Eyeshadow Quad
Lash Cards used for a cleaner mascara application
That is what I got in my Ipsy bag this month! Overall, I get a lot of good use from all of these products. Who doesn't love face primers, eyeshadows, eye liners and mascaras right? I have never tried any of these brands so I am definitely excited for that! I always hear beauty gurus rave about a lot of these make up brands that I received. Pixi is a brand that I've always wanted to try but i always seem to pass it up at Target due to the price (pretty expensive) so I am glad I received something from their line! Overall, I am content with my bag and I look forward to more Ipsy bags! Thank you for reading!
XXo, Dalia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Greatly appreciated xoxo :)