Friday, February 8, 2013

January Makeup Favorites

Hi guys!!! I wanted to share with you my makeup favorites for last month. I have tested a lot of products and I wanted to let you guys in on what I have been loving! Lets get started...
NYX Matte Bronzer in light I love this product!! It is super matte and gives me the best contour. I use this to pretty much contour my whole face, from the hollows of my cheeks, to my temples and down to my jaw line. Also, when I'm feeling a little more glam...I use this to contour my nose and it gives my nose a slimmer effect...who needs a nose job???!!! Don't get me wrong, I have other bronzers I love as well...but the is the one that I recently discovered and I've been using in my face routine ever since.
L'oreal True Match Lumi Foundation I have finally found my holy grail foundation!! I was having a hard time finding just the right foundation for me. I have very problematic skin, meaning I have a lot of acne scars, very oily skin, pretty much the worst skin you can ask for; but after I had my daughter, my skin started clearing up a lot and although I do still have acne scars, I have not broke out since postpartum! Yay! Anyway, I really love this foundation because is does not feel cakey and feels like my skin can still breathe after I put it on. It is buildable medium coverage but it feels so light!! It does not sink into my fine lines, it just feels and looks perfect!!! I am surprised I found my favorite foundation from the drugstore, since my skin is very sensitive. In love!
Urban Decay Primer Potion Eye primer is a must if you want your eyeshadow to stay on all day! This is the best eye primer out there! I have tried pretty much all high end ones and I always come back to this one! My eyeshadow never creases and I love the formula!! A little goes a long way which makes this product last forever!
Benefit Coralista Blush This blush not only smells amazing, it looks amazing as well!! I have had this blush for what seems like forever now, and I have yet to hit pan on this product! I would usually gravitate toward this product in the Spring/Summer time because it is the obvious coral color, but i just loved it this Winter! Gave my checks the perfect pop of color.
Benefit They're Real Mascara This mascara lacks volume BUT it gives me so much length!! They literally look like fake lashes, best high end mascara out there for sure! Ony thing is that it can clump, so make sure to separate your lashes with the wand, wait for the mascara to dry and add a second coat and you will have the best fake looking natural lashes in town! (if that even makes any sense) haha
Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in Tough as Taupe This is a great all over color on the lid! When I'm feeling a little lazy to do my eye makeup, I just sweep this all over my lid and it looks amazing! Just add a shimmer highlight color to your brow bone and to your inner tear duct and you are good to go!
Lush Mint Julips Lip Scrub I always use this before bed and before I apply a lip gloss/stick. It smoothes my lips and preps them for lip color! Perfect lip scrub.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Greatly appreciated xoxo :)