Tuesday, February 5, 2013

January GlossyBox 2013

Hi guys! I recently received my first GlossyBox and I am so exited to share with you all! GlossyBox is a monthly subscription for $21 month-to-month. They send you 5 travel sized samples each month. It is the most expensive from other subscriptions I have had in the past, so I definitely had high expectations for this box! I am not sure if each box has a different theme but this box was a "Man Repeler" theme which I believe is a fashion blog. I could be wrong though. Anyway, each description of the product is how it is described by GlossyBox, I have not tried any products as of yet. Here is what I received...
Sebastian Professional - Potion 9 A styling cream infused with nine botanical extracts to help restore load moisture and rejuvenate the healthy look of hair. This product can be styled with wet or dry and is flexible hold. Full size $19.00/5.1 oz. GlossyBox deluxe sample size 1.7 oz. worth $6.33
Fresh - Umbrian Clay Mattifying Serum A serum that neutralizes acidity, purifies and clarifies the complexion. This also tones and hydrates while controlling sine and minimizing the appearance of pores. Full size $35/1 oz. GlossyBox deluxe Sample size .17 oz. worth $5.95
tarte - glamazon pure performance 12 hour lipstick in fierce This is a long lasting formula with a blend of emollient-rich butters (mango, avocado and shea) and helps minimize the appearance of fine lines leaving lips with a perfect plumped-up appearance. Full size $26/.07 oz. I received the full size product!
OPI Liquid Sand Nail Lacquer in "Can't Let Go" A unique matte purple shade with subtle accents of reflective shimmer. This long wearing liquid sand lacquer dries to a matte finish which means no top coat is necessary! Full size $9 / .5 oz I received the full sized product!
Estée Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara Three different high-volume fibers create false lash effects, Lustrous color leaves eyes brighter, wider, more seductive than ever. Full size $25/.27 oz. GlossyBox deluxe sample .1 oz. worth $9.25
Narcisco Rodriguez for her Eau de Toilette Spray A musky scent mixed with floral facets. Full size $104/3.3 oz. GlossyBox deluxe sample .03oz worth $9.45
Le Métier De Beauté - Replenishing Daily Solution This rich formula protects, conditions and hydrates while it nourishes, rejuvenates and detoxifies skin, restoring a health suppleness to your skin. Full size $225/1.17 oz GlossyBox deluxe sample .10 oz worth $19.23
Overall, this box is worth the money! Like I said, I paid $21 and this box is worth over $85.21. Thats a savings of $64.21!!! How awesome is that?! I am definitely going to keep this subscription box. Also, they claim to send you 5 deluxe samples but I received seven products. Three were deluxe samples, two were full size one was a foil sample ( I highly dislike receiving them in these boxes but this is definitely an exception because of the other amazing products I received) I am exited to see what I get in next months box and I am also exited to share with you all! Thank you for reading! Xxo Dalia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Greatly appreciated xoxo :)