Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I'm Back!

Hello!!!! I am so exited to start blogging again although I did not blog for very much prior to my M.I.A moment! So much happened while I was away, I started a new job, I moved and the biggest news....I became a mother two months ago and since then I have been the happiest women alive! Being a mom is the best gift any woman can have and I am very thankful that god gave me the opportunity to become a mother. I am the busiest I have ever been, but now, more than ever, I am inspired to start blogging again. Becoming a mother inspired me to do a lot of different things including this! I am very exited and I hope you all enjoy my posts! I will be posting about the same topics; fashion, beauty and about my life as well! Enjoy!! Xxo Dalia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Greatly appreciated xoxo :)