Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Wishlist

This is my first wishlist post ! I will be doing these monthly :) I have so many things on my wish list as I'm sure a lot of us do so I thought it would be fun sharing some of my wants with you all ! enjoy :)

Jessica Simpson Tookie Platform

Stila Hydrating Face Primer SPF 15

Jeffrey Campbell Lita Platform

Vintage Moschino Belt


Steve Madden Madee Leopard Loafer

ASOS Ponti Dress



Clinique Even Better CLinical Dark Spot Corrector

Marc by Marc Jacobs Amy Leather Watch

What do you guys think of some of my wishlist products? Does anyone own any of these items? I'd love to know what you think! Have a great week
xx Dalia

1 comment:

  1. I love wishlists!! I haven't done one in a while either..hmm :)
    I'm a big fan of the Litas! I did a post a little while ago of the new woven Litas that are on UrbanOutfitters.com, they are amazing!
    And I don't have those specific Jessica Simpson sandals, but the few that I do have I really like. I think JS has great products and at pretty good prices too!

    Now you have me thinking about my wish list =)
    xx
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Greatly appreciated xoxo :)