Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Aldo Cyphert Handbag

I recently purchased this handbag at my local Aldo store. I want to start expanding my handbag collection so I added this one to it. They have other colors but I went for the red color because I figured Spring is here and Summer is on its way...so why not choose a bold color for a handbag to brighten up my outfit right? The other colors are also great! It also comes with an optional cross-body strap. It retails for $45

This is the one I purchased, and heres how I wore it. I picked up this vintage dress at a flea market and paired it with my gold Casio Watch which I have blogged about before. Check that out here http://daliamchavez.blogspot.com/2011/03/i.html


Cyphert bag in color Bone



Cyphert bag in Beige

Cyphert bag in Black/White

Cyphert bag in Midnight Black

What are your favorite colors? Have a nice week!
xx Dalia

7 comments:

  1. Very cute bag. I love the red bag.

    http://www.natashawilliamsphotography.com/urbannique/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing bags!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bag is amaze!
    I cannot decide on which colour, they are all so versatile, now following :)

    Natasha,x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great bags. x


    p.s. I'm having a giveaway for a $75 gift card to old gold boutique if you'd like to check it out. xx
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great bag! Awesome blog, new follower!

    www.allthingsmakeup.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the black and white one! So gorgeous!


    www.billiehoughton.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Greatly appreciated xoxo :)